Burlankov Stepan Petrovich, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of techno-economic systems, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (36 Stremyanniy lane, Moscow, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Burlankov Petr Stepanovich, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, sub-department of machine maintenance, Ogarev Mordovia State University (68 Bolshevistskaya street, Saransk, Russia), email@example.com
Skvortsov Aleksey Olegovich, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, sub-department of economics and international relations, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. At the present period, despite multiple studies on socio-technical, techno-economic and socio-economic systems, there is no clear definition of these concepts from uniform methodological positions. The aim of the study is to examine a conceptual framework of three connected systems from common methodological perspectives.
Materials and methods. The research objectives were implemented on the basis of the systematization of a conceptual apparatus of the existing three classical systems – social, technical and economic, as well as interpretations of the terms of the components of socio-technical, techno-economic and socio-economic systems. In the research process the following general research methods were used: synthesis, deduction and induction, as well as comparative, structural, and comprehensive analyses.
Results. The concept of composite social engineering, techno-economic and socio-economic systems of today is insufficiently developed in scientific terms and, in our view, it should be based on concepts of classical social, technical and economic subsystems. Based on this methodological approach and systematization of the existing definitions we have given our interpretation of these notions.
Conclusions. On the basis of the research carried out we can propose the following conclusions: socio-technical, techno-economic and socio-economic systems have much in common, primarily that technique is a system element in two of them. All three systems are designed to ensure financial viability and development of basic elements of their systems. The most important aspect – the society; the person is the main element in all three systems, featuring directly in two of them and in the third (techno-economic) – indirectly. Thus, it should be noted that consideration of the conceptual apparatus of three connected systems from a uniform methodological perspective, in our opinion, is the most rational and methodologically correct approach.
classification, systematization, conceptual apparatus, system, factors, interpretations, socio-technical system, techno-economic system, socio-economic system
1. Afanas'ev V. G. Obshchestvo: sistemnost', poznanie, upravlenie [Society: systemacy, cognition, administration]. Moscow, 1981.
2. Anokhin P. K. Izbrannye trudy: filosofskie aspekty teorii sistem [Selected works: philosophical aspects of the theory of systems]. Moscow: Nauka, 1978, 399 p.
3. Andreeva G. M. Sotsial'naya psikhologiya [Social psychology]. 4th ed. Moscow: MGU, 2002.
4. Chernyshov V. N., Chernyshov A. V. Teoriya sistem i sistemnyy analiz: ucheb. posobie [The theory of systems and system analysis: teaching aid]. Tambov: Izd-vo Tambov. gos. tekhn. un-ta, 2008, 96 p.
5. Available at: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sotsial'naya_sistema
6. Available at: http://www.univer.omsk.su/omsk/socstuds/socialization/slovar.html
7. Salamatov Yu. Shans na priklyuchenie [A chance for adventure]. Petrozavodsk, 1991, 230 p.
8. Rubin M. S. Etyudy o zakonakh razvitiya tekhniki [Studies on technique development laws]. 2006. Available at: http://www.temm.ru/ru/section.php?docId=3432
9. Tekhnicheskoe tvorchestvo: teoriya, metodologiya, praktika: entsiklopedicheskiy slovar'-spravochnik [Technical creativity: theory, methodology, practice: encyclopedic
reference dictionary]. Eds. A. I. Polovinkin, V. V. Popov. Moscow: NPO «Inform-Sistema», 1995, 408 p. Available at: http://doc.unicor.ru/tt/460.html
10. Revenkov A. V., Rezchikova E. V. Teoriya i praktika resheniya tekhnicheskikh zadach [Theory and practice of technical problem solving]. Moscow: Forum, 2009, 382 p.
11.Kolganov A. I., Buzgalin A. V. Ekonomicheskaya komparativistika: sravnitel'nyy analiz ekonomicheskikh sistem: ucheb. [Economic comparative studies: comparative analysis of economic systems: textbook]. Moscow: INFRA-M, 2009, 752 p.
12. Nureev R. M. Ocherki po istorii istitutsionalizma [Essays on the history of institutionalism]. Rostov-on-Don: Sodeystvie – XXI vek: Gumanitarnye perspektivy, 2010, 415 p.
13. Gerasimov V. G. Ekonomicheskaya sistema: genezis, struktura, razvitie nauki [Economic system: genesis, structure, development of science]. Minsk, 1991, 254 p.
14. Ekonomicheskaya teoriya: sistemnyy kurs: ucheb. posobie dlya ekon. spets. vuzov [Economics: a systemic course: tutorial for economic universities]. Eds. M. I. Plotnitskiy, A. N. Tur. Minsk: Misanta, 2000, 223 p.
15. Kazhuro N. Ya. Osnovy ekonomicheskoy teorii: ucheb. posobie [Basic economics: teaching aid]. Minsk: FUAinform: Misanta, 2003, 672 p.
16. Vekhi ekonomicheskoy mysli: v 3 t. [Milestones of economic thought: in 3 volumes]. Ed. by V. M. Gal'perin. Saint-Petersburg: Ekonomicheskaya shkola, 2000.
17. Vechkanov G. S., Vechkanova G. R. Ekonomicheskaya teoriya [Economics]. SaintPetersburg: Piter, 2010, 272 p.
18. Ekonomicheskaya teoriya: per. s angl. [Economics: translation from English]. Eds. Dzh. Ituell, M. Milgeyt, P. N'yumen; sci.-ed. V. S. Avtonomov. Moscow: Infra-M, 2004, 935 p.
19. Burlankov S. P., Burlankov P. S. Tendentsii i perspektivy razvitiya sotsiotekhnicheskoy sredy: materialy Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (g. Moskva, 23 noyabrya 2015 g.) [Trends and development prospects of sociotechnical environment: proceedings of
International scientific and practical conference (Moscow, 23rd November 2015)]. Moscow: Izd-vo SGU, 2015, pp. 105–115.